KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTM 525 XC: HMF full system, pro armor front bumper and nerfs, K&N air filter,custom pinstriping.
RAPTOR 700R: DMC full system, power commander juice box, K&N air filter.
YFZ 450: DR D Slip-on, pro taper bars, K&N air filter.

Going to Coos Bay, Oregon dunes the first weekend in March maybe Ill see a couple of you guys around...be staying at Horsefall as far as I know.

[attachment=1350:102_2193.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[attachment=1355:102_2196.JPG][attachment=1354:102_2195.JPG]
thanks guys, i was just looking for something different, i like to get out of the box and do stuff other guys dont have on a mass produced cookie cutter product.
they are vinyl graphics just like regular atv graphics. their designed to go onto almost anything. Im hoping they hold up cause I think they are pretty sweet. supposed to last 4-6 years depending on how hard you are on them. I imagine ill redo them once or twice a year. they come in a 150ft roll and are available in pretty much any color including double pins and thicknesses from 3/16 to 4 inches thick. the webiste i bought mine from was customvinylgraphics.com but there are a lot of different sites out there offering different styled pins just google it. the ones i chose are 1/4 of an inch and ultra orange i think.

thanks for posting and letting me know what you think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts