·
Registered
769 Posts
Is this your big stoker motor bike?

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got back from the dunes. The KTM ran perfect (maybe a jet size or 2 fat). The sand was very heavy today so maybe a little faster on a good day. I have 22-11-8 8 paddle combo's, stock gearing, my 300lbs ass on it and it would pull the top of 4th gear up the drag hill all day long. That was 62-64 mph on the face of the hill. I will have my pilot Noah ride it the next time out (he is 95lbs) and it should pull high 60's and maybe even 70 on the face. We had a 544cc Honda I built that pulls 61 hp and 43 ftlbs with a plus 4 swinger, 195 lbs rider and I could walk him at will on any hill. So all in all Im very happy with the low compression 613.

This is a 613cc 11-1 comp, 8/07 cam, ported, +1 valves, 44 taper bore, and a Akrapovic full pipe. I was running 91 octane pump gas, 172 main, HRC needle, 50 pilot, and 1 turn out on fuel screw @ 4500 elevation.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Good to heare it was rippin. Id like to ride that pig for sure. I bet with my 185lb ass on it, it would get things handled!!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to heare it was rippin. Id like to ride that pig for sure. I bet with my 185lb ass on it, it would get things handled!!
You are more than welcome to ride it.

Its funny I had a guy call and ask me why it was not faster on the hill. HAHA Some guys just dont have a clue what true mph on the hill really is. Most of these guys think they are doing 60 plus and in reality they are going about 40mph or less.

·
Registered
500 Posts
How true that statement is Mike. I put a buddy of mine on my 540 and let him take it for a ride at Gordons Well while we were riding the dunes. When he got back he said it scared the crap out of him because it had so much more power and the way it delivered it than his YFZ 450. He couldn't believe how it just floated the front end ALL the way through the gears. Also he couldn't believe how well the suspension worked and commented on how it rode like a magic carpet. Mine would pull 5th gear going through the bowls with ease, I would have to catch myself before I got into trouble. You don't realize how fast you are actually going until it comes time to slow down in a hurry. When I had my Raptor 700 I never took it out of 3rd unless I was hill shooting or drag racing it.

Brian

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
You are more than welcome to ride it.

Its funny I had a guy call and ask me why it was not faster on the hill. HAHA Some guys just dont have a clue what true mph on the hill really is. Most of these guys think they are doing 60 plus and in reality they are going about 40mph or less.
Now thats funny right there Mike... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...what would be cool is to let somebody like that on it and film their face as they were going up the hill on it.... ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
No shit huh: Watch them swallow there tongue

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
The ultimate sleeper........ it's just a stock 450....... chuckle chuckle.............

hey pop's have you gotten your 600 from Travis yet ??

all this world recession stuff means I can't get to the US to go rding this year :angry: ...........

sure would like to see the 613 hauling the mail B) ............... hopefully 2010 we can get to the US again....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts