KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To activate this thing, you have to press the switch on the bars - HOW COOL !! No more need for taking your hands of the handlebars !

I think it runs on 2x AAA batteries !

Ohh... and forgot to mention - that this system is wireless, so even if you got off the quad and get back on you'll be able to use it :)

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
i need that in a bad way i have the worst luck with goggles.i seem to always end up with no eye protection B)

·
Registered
500 Posts
http://www.racingoptics.com/mx_goggle_system.php

Follow this link and check these out. This is what I use racing dirt sprint cars and they work awesome, the best tear off system made period. This automatic type will render a goggle lens useless in very little time. Most everyone I've known that used this type of automatic tear off system couldn't get rid of it fast enough. I have put up to 3 stacks (21 tear offs) on at a time and been able to see quite well. Just read up on them and make your own decision.

Brian

·
Registered
430 Posts
Good idea, but i think that your asking for a malfunction.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
way way back in the 80's when roll off's where first invented, scott (or was it smiths ??) offered a double AA powered system......... no one bothered.......... what's hard about a quick twig on the cord......

does look trick though.......... until it jams up and renders everything bufard'd........

dunno about you guys, but most tracks here now ban tear off's, to much rubbish all other the place.......

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
they'd kill the market if they offered retro fit kits to other google brands........

·
Registered
99 Posts
I could care less about the button or batteries, but I like the width of the roll-offs themselves. I wish the other companies would make theirs that wide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts