·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Sick double at the end

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
yeah that shot of the double at the end was awesome

you should try to get more close ups your upcoming season and make another video

some nice shots would look awesome in slow motion

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ill have some helmet cam shots for next years too, and moms gonna get on the infield too so itll be closer

·
Registered
153 Posts
dude your music works! i'm jealous, youtube muted my music for my new movie like 2 minutes after i uploaded it
Yoo skier, your music on your new video on youtube works now.
go check it out.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
dude thanks for telling me! i just sent a video dispute to Youtube about an hour ago, i cant believe they responded this fast

i'll embed the video in my other thread now

By the way dude i laughed my ass off when i saw your sig :D

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL i just saw that!! bahaha

·
Registered
153 Posts
i was bored one day and searched chuck norris jokes on google and that came out.
Lol

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Good video Ben!
I saw your other videos and was nice seeing as the race went on your confidence kept rising and you were doing bigger jumps :)

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks quadevil, seat time and lots of pressure from my buddy that was hittin them all, he got me to do my first big jump by making me follow him up to them then doin a look back at me, lol, so i was like screw it and i hit it, the double was hit out of fear of being landed on lol, that vid was the first time id ever hit it and i stayed pinned all the way off it, i did it smoother the second time lol but i broke my footpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts