KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
If its just the cover you are good to go no matter what. But it DOES say that it has foam also, and that its the LOW cut. So I think you are good ;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thanks man, i know it was a stupid question but id rather be safe than sorry, i just want to keep the same profile as the stock sx seat cuz i love it

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Then save yourself some money and buy JUST the cover and NO foam! its hella easy and if you dont have the tools and you live somewhat close I can do it for you if you paid for the shipping. Or if you are at Glen Helen this weekend I will be there also ;)

That way you can keep your stock foam and just have a new cover..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well this crossed my mind but buying JUST the cover is not an option or else i would, and i have the tools to do it myself but thanks for the offer man

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Call them and ask! I think jake has just the cover... I think
Hell Jake lives like hella close to Quad Tech actually! He is always swindling product for free from all the SoCal companies! :lol:

But I agree that stock foam is the shiz!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
for the hump seat you need the foam as well, it kinda makes the hump, but worth the $$ bigtime

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Hey Ronnie(i think that was your first name),how did you end up doing on saturday night at DQ arenacross? I ended up wrecking once again and not advancing to the main. I know I saw you friday night but was I zoning out for some reason and didnt say anything, lol.

Back on topic, that is a sweet cover, I wouldnt mind getting the foam with it since I have a habit of shaving down the stock foam so its nice to have another set.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have the foam and cover. The quadtech foam is better. But is almost identical to the stock sx one. I think ktm used the quadtech low seat foam and cover to copy it for the sx. I was the first sx at quadtech. Me and billy from quadtech found out that the foams will fit both xc and sx.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for chiming in, i was looking at pics of your quad and it looked alot taller than the stock seat but maybe looks are deceiving lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts