KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with Bill Plinter @ Quadtech; they are currently waiting on the KTM hood production molds to be completed. Below are pricing details that are available at this time; hopefully I will be able to work with him to get the price lower. They will also have seats covers as well as seat cover & foam kits available soon.

Quadtech Hood/Grill - $225
Quadtech Seat Covers - $135
Quadtech Seat Cover & Foam Kit - $185

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for your efforts

One of my sponsors is a dealer for Quad-Tech

When the time is right maybe we can organize a group buy through him.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have an inside track on those...I'll see if I can do anything about the pricing...real carbon fiber is going to be pricey for sure...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i didn't think there was enough legitimate interest at this time. if there was enoughgenuine interest, i have no doubt we could get hoods in a very timely manner. i am almost positive the quadtech guy said about a 2 week leadtime from when we place our order and they all must be 100% prepaid for.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
let me call again today and see what the status is, i will post the lastest info they give me!
Any new info on the Quadtech stuff? I would like the seat and hood! And I'm local

Cash upfront is no prob!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
For those still interested Quad Tech has hoods available. They're plastic instead of carbon fiber. They sell for $99. They also have the seat covers/foam. I just got the mx-low foam with seat cover.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts