KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in buying a Quad tech hood but their website doesn't have a picture up. How strange. Anyway, some gota pic of theirs with it installed so I can see what it looks like?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I want to see this thing too. Has anyone seen any of Quadtech's plastic hoods in the "carbon look" option? I noticed they have the same billet grill piece and only cost $99

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
The hoods should look the same as McGill and Kiser's just in plastic.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Keep those eyes of yours peeled, I've got an actual real Carbon Fiber one in the works. Shouldn't be too long guys!!

Jay

·
Registered
570 Posts
Keep those eyes of yours peeled, I've got an actual real Carbon Fiber one in the works. Shouldn't be too long guys!!

Jay

almost ready?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Yep, they are pretty much done. I had problems with the molds and had to start basically all over again. We learned a new way of doing CF parts to make them alot stronger and more appealing to the eye, so we decided to delay the production and make them the best quality possible.

I'm coming out with a base product, then will be doing another version with a scoop, but that probably won't be done til winter.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Be patient my friends!
As soon as I've got news, i'll be posting up here first thing! Just got my 2nd style mock up done, and it'll be going in for molding within the week.

I'll post pics of the first style asap, and will have full details.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
121 Posts
Be patient my friends! :p As soon as I've got news, i'll be posting up here first thing! Just got my 2nd style mock up done, and it'll be going in for molding within the week.

I'll post pics of the first style asap, and will have full details.

Thanks, Jay
still waiting....

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
jay has them i got one its bad assss

·
Registered
26 Posts
[attachment=1202[QUOTE="rocketron racing ktm, post: 9350, member: 308"]jay has them i got one its bad assss[/quote]

Here is a picture of the carbon fiber look hood on our KTM450XC...
[attachment=1202:Hood_Pic..JPG]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
[attachment=1202

Here is a picture of the carbon fiber look hood on our KTM450XC...
[attachment=1202:Hood_Pic..JPG]
is that your quad? very nice. where's that pic taken at?

·
Registered
26 Posts
is that your quad? very nice. where's that pic taken at?
Hey Patrick,

We missed you at the Tulsa Shootout. You met my wife and son last year at the shootout.
This is his second KTM built for the Extreme Dirt Track. He turns 16 in March 09. Hope to make it to all the races this year if our work schedule allows us.

After gettting motor work done, we got it all back together a few days before the race. Not much seat time...
He placed 8th in the open amt and had a DNF in the 250 amt. Between having arm pump and jetting issue, he did OK.

We got our hood from Quad Tech, I think is was around $90+shipping.
Here is a picture at the Race.

[attachment=1207:Tulsa_Sh...th_Quads.JPG]

(BIRDDOG RACING#30)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Hey Patrick,

We missed you at the Tulsa Shootout. You met my wife and son last year at the shootout.
This is his second KTM built for the Extreme Dirt Track. He turns 16 in March 09. Hope to make it to all the races this year if our work schedule allows us.

After gettting motor work done, we got it all back together a few days before the race. Not much seat time...
He placed 8th in the open amt and had a DNF in the 250 amt. Between having arm pump and jetting issue, he did OK.

We got our hood from Quad Tech, I think is was around +shipping.
Here is a picture at the Race.

[attachment=1207:Tulsa_Sh...th_Quads.JPG]

(BIRDDOG RACING#30)
Ah, now I remember you guys. I'm hoping to hit 3 or 4 of the Nationals. I'm in the process of getting my shocks dialed in. I have some motor work done but need a little more for the Nationals. Hopefully I see you guys this summer. What classes are you running?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts