KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my Pro Armor order today and installed my front bumper. I've gotta install the carbon fiber # plate yet, but I just wanted to post a pic and see what you guys thought of it? I had mixed emotions about it in the beginning , but its growing on me now.

What do you all think? Keep it or ditch it? ( also, was on the phone with [email protected] Pro Armor and she was a great help in getting me all the info needed ** Great Customer Service!!!** )

Jay

·
Registered
236 Posts
well i think it "looks" cool. but man if u ever flip over on top of those ends... OUCH!!!! other than that i like it. anybody else?
Well I got my Pro Armor order today and installed my front bumper. I've gotta install the carbon fiber # plate yet, but I just wanted to post a pic and see what you guys thought of it? I had mixed emotions about it in the beginning , but its growing on me now.

What do you all think? Keep it or ditch it? ( also, was on the phone with [email protected] Pro Armor and she was a great help in getting me all the info needed ** Great Customer Service!!!** )

Jay

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will release more pics soon. I wish all of my parts would get here. I hate waiting on others to get my parts done.

·
Registered
500 Posts
That front bumper's Bitch'n!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts