ktm billet front master cylinder cover
ktm billet magura master cylinder cover
ktm billet oil filter covers
ktm billet rear master cylinder cover

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
here is a few pic of mine. GEAT SITE THANKS!!!!

mods: PRO ARMOR NERFS, PRO ARMOR FRONT BUMPER, FLEXX BARS, POWER MADD HANDGUARDS,
HIPER WHEELS, TIRE BALLS, MOTION PRO TWIST, OHLINS DAMPNER, SHOCKS REVALVED AND RESPRUNG, RAZR2 FRONT TIRES, MUNN RACING GRAPHICS, AND MANY MORE IN THE WORKS.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I read on your post that you have resprung your shocks, i had my rear changed and i noticed on your pics that your front crossovers look like a different spring, do you care to give any secrets out.thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
I read on your post that you have resprung your shocks, i had my rear changed and i noticed on your pics that your front crossovers look like a different spring, do you care to give any secrets out.thanks

not at all the fronts are:
cross over is 46/90/35 nm w/ spring rate of 3.5 ohlins part #00180-13
progressive spring rate is 1.6-2.6 ohlins part #00480-02
the rear is an eibach 891 series with spring rate 5.8 you can get this spring through just about any parts dealer who handles eibach springs and there are many rates to choose from, the fronts are in stock at ohlins.

changing the springs out got the ride height right on the rear is 7/14 and the front is 7 1/2 i suggest you get ride height right before revalving you might like stock valving once you get ride height rite mine was still alittle to stiff for me
hope this helps

·
Registered
52 Posts
here is a few pic of mine. GEAT SITE THANKS!!!!

mods: PRO ARMOR NERFS, PRO ARMOR FRONT BUMPER, FLEXX BARS, POWER MADD HANDGUARDS,
HIPER WHEELS, TIRE BALLS, MOTION PRO TWIST, OHLINS DAMPNER, SHOCKS REVALVED AND RESPRUNG, RAZR2 FRONT TIRES, MUNN RACING GRAPHICS, AND MANY MORE IN THE WORKS.

So I guess that means Pro Armor has parts ready for the KTM but they do not show them on there web site yet.

·
Registered
140 Posts
So I guess that means Pro Armor has parts ready for the KTM but they do not show them on there web site yet.
not yet probally be mid march they are testing differant one's I'll post when I get my other stuff.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would PM Sand Junkie he has been working hand and hand with them on theres
on there what wasn't sure waht you are talking about if u are talking about pro armor

·
Registered
140 Posts
i know there are more people out there w/ pictures

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i agree, there has to be more people with pics. even it is stock, take a picture, post and be proud of your investment.

stock or not it says a lot to me about someone who pays the extra for such a high quality quad. it is the principal of knowing and owning the finer things in life. i mean heck if everyone wanted a cheap quad, there are plenty of japanese models including some very low end models that they could have chosen from. but to spend nearly $10k on a quad means something... i am very proud to be a ktm owner!

also the lack of interest in the QOTM so far has been surprising... i mean it cost anything to enter, and worst case scenario is that you win some free stuff!

1 - 20 of 512 Posts