1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2003 polaris trailblazer 400
2007 can-am brp renegade 800
2008 ktm 525xc

2005 chevrolet silverado lt 2500hd 4x4 6.0L
2006 chevrolet trailblazer ss awd
2008 gmc yukon xl slt

i dont have any decent pics of the cars, i will take some and get them posted...

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well the yamaha started out mine then the kawi came out an I gave yamaha to wife then ktm came out an I gave kawi to my son, So to answer kawi to me looks the best, power is close on the yamaha an ktm. I like the low grunt of the ktm. My fav has to be the ktm for now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
same pic as in my profile just a bit bigger...and my F250's a "toy" too.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here are my machines.

Ford F150 K/N cold air intake, Edge computer, borla exhaust and the 22" rims came on today

KTM 525xc 08 Factory graphics, Nerf bars, Handguards, jd jetting and fmf slip-on not yet in there, installed this week.
Honda TRX 400, Yoshimura Exhaust and some engine mods, it was ok until i got the KTM.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
400ex/yz426 engine. Got it used for $5200 and put $10,000 into it.

Pocket bike i added 2 boost ports, boost bottle, bored over, high comp17:1 comp piston, fiber glass reed, ported engine, Carb bored out as big as can be, drag pipe, race clutch,stiff clutch springs that dont let the clutch engage till 4000rpm.

Car is painted now but i still have to install the skirts. Only power mods it has is full race exhaust with no cat and k&n intake. About 80lbs lighter than stock. Has a 6pc body kit, halo lights and differant rear lights and bomz spoiler. Racing steering wheel. Their was no room in the back seat so I removed it and then boxed the rear in to look like it comes factory like that. Brand new black carpet and blue interior. 19 inch rims and nainkin ns2 tires.

Next quad i buy will be a ktm 525 in hopfuly a few weeks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
08' KTM XC 450
06' Ninja 636
My Twin Sons, Cooper & Tanner, 01/07/2008
07' Honda 400ex (For Sale)

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
sweetness, twins rule!

our identical twin boys are 6 weeks old today... my 5 year old daughter is convinced that she is so glad she is not a twin becuase they are too loud!

haha, yeah there quite a handfull

·
Registered
25 Posts
haha, yeah there quite a handfull

Heres my car now as of a couple days lator. Still need to add the stripe on the bumper and adj the body a lil to look cleaner. Have to mount the back up lights and muffler. I have a full race exhaust with headers and no cat. I been running with just the header and exhaust after the header goes straight back to the rear axle and ended their. It sounds so sweet and has a super deap sound, on start up it sound slike a v8. Makes the air smell like your at the races casue of no cat, I love that smell. If my rear bumper didnt come with the muffler spot I would just run with a side exict exhaust like dodge vipers, which im buyin a viper in about 2 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts