KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who's all going to Pell City, AL for Rnd 2?

I'll be there, so if anyone else is going, feel free to come by and say hi.

We'll have a new red Ford F650 crew cab and a white 48ft trailer. I should have the FourWerx banner out front, and a couple KTM's and a couple honda's under the canopy.

:D JaY

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
im tryin to make it, its not lookin good at the moment, but if we do make it ill be running C class on the SX with my new fourwerx hood

·
Registered
880 Posts
We will be there. Going testing Sunday hope we are ready. Jay look us up
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea this is sneaking up very quick for me as well. No time for any real testing at all. Both bikes will be done hopefully saturday afternoon. I havn't been on a track since last fall, so I'm weathered. I'll be running B class to start out and see where I go from there. hehe..

Jay :p

·
Registered
880 Posts
Say Chads been riding in the snow, mud, frozen dirt and he is getting antsy to race and try out the race quad.
Bill

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
doesnt look like were gonna make it, ill have to miss 2 days of school and thats too juch with where im sitting at right now.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Trying to fix my buddies oil pump, picking up my new 450sx tonight, hopefully my shocks will be here monday. Should be there, mostly stock in the B class.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet! We'll all have to meet up down there! I guess I'll be running 450B and 16-24. Watch for #28 running in the back of the pack! That'll be me!! haha... :D

JaY

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'll be #125, not sure which B classes yet.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
If I can pick up a 450sx this week I will be there but as of right now its not looking too good. I would take the ltr but I bent a front wheel, tie rod, rear wheel and axle last weekend and dont think it will be fixed. Im hoping I will get that 450sx asap though. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
no god here, headed for north carolina to ride instead.

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
ill be there, stock 450sx, Pro Am and 16-24

And you wont be stock either. LOL Your gonna love the power with the hmf. Bike comes alive with carb mods and full system. 55+whp is plenty

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well, how did everybody do! I noticed that there was 58 racers in the Production A class!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
my friend carmen took 7th overal on production A on his SX, and my other friend ryan Rusaw took 21st in pro-am production, but i think 21st means DNQ? idk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Pulled 2 holeshots, 4 stk B moto one second gate drop and Prod B LCQ second gate drop, had 2-18 for 14th overall in the 4stk B and 9-11 for 14th in Prod B. Not bad I guess, but not quite where I was last year.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts