KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasnt sure where to post this so dont shoot me. Just bought my little girl a suzuki 160 quadrunner. taking her to the dunes in a couple of weeks but have no paddle tires for it. Looked online called the local dealer and can find the tires for it but no luck on rims. unless i was dumbenuff to pay 160+ a piece for the oem units. yes i bought a suzy sucker but i am not that stupid. from what i have read the bolt pattern is 4/112. will try to measure and verify today. At only 160ccs and 9.2:1 compression it doesnt have a ton of power but would think paddles would be a necessity for her to get around on the sand. So does it really need the padles or do i just run about 3lbs of air in the tires and let her go for it. And if i do need them where can i get some rims at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
309 Posts
my daughter also had a lt160 i wasnt to crazy about getting her paddles for some thing that she would not ride long.so i ran 2.5 to 3 lbs of air in the rears and that thing went every where . i doesnt really have enough power to spin them. so it had lots of grip with not so much slip. just a thought

1 - 2 of 2 Posts