KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my paddle tires on today and then noticed when I put them on the quad that the paddles do not line up with one another. I am one paddle off from one side of the quad to the other. I am wondering if that is going to be an issue or not riding.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I put my paddle tires on today and then noticed when I put them on the quad that the paddles do not line up with one another. I am one paddle off from one side of the quad to the other. I am wondering if that is going to be an issue or not riding.
everyone has there opinion of this, I've tried both lined up and staggered and noticed no difference at all, if your paddle has odd numbers of paddles you can remove and rotate the rim/tire to get them lined up, if it has an even number of paddles you'll need to break the bead and rotate the tire on the rim

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
I like to air one up and not the other then, mount them. Line up the paddles on the not aired up tire with the other aired up tire and inflate. Like Rancho said, doesn't make a difference really other than they look better lined up, and when you are on hard pack they go humpity humpity at the same time.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the info. I really didnt think that it would make that much of a difference. I thought it might just pull kinda funny to one side of the other.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I appreciate the info. I really didnt think that it would make that much of a difference. I thought it might just pull kinda funny to one side of the other.

Everytime I tried , they would be off again as soon as I got to ripping it up. The tires do move on the wheels unless you have beadlocks. I have not found a difference though. I run haulers. But as for pulling right or left, only air pressure ever did that to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts