KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i have an outlaw 525 S on its way, i was wondering if you guys mind if i hang out in here and take in all the good info from this site and maybe contribute when i can. If not thats totally cool because this is a KTM site. let me know what you guys think! thanks

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Can't see a problem with that. You've got 1/2 a KTM anyway.
The KTM has a few Polaris parts bolted to it anyway.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool man, thanks, i've learned a ton about KTM's over the last few days of "lurking" on this site. hopefully soon enough my 1/2 KTM will be waxing some YFZ's at the dunes. at least we have that in common!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
the idea of a ktm powered polaris owner area has been tossed around. once we get some more demand, we wont have any issue giving you guys your own area.

we can't deny the love, i mean the heart & soul of your machine is nearly identical to ours...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bronson- that sounds great, i just thought i'd clear it with you guys first. everyone here seems very cool (much like ltr-HQ) but i am sure there is some resentment towards polaris owners from a few of the KTM guys.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
bronson- that sounds great, i just thought i'd clear it with you guys first. everyone here seems very cool (much like ltr-HQ) but i am sure there is some resentment towards polaris owners from a few of the KTM guys.

thanks for the compliments. our community is only as good as the contributions our members make to it and they shoudn't have any resentment. i am almost certain that polaris buying those motors helped lead to the design and development of the new ktm atv's.

i am not saying that the new quads wouldn't have been developed at some point, but that relationship between polaris & ktm sped up that process. not to mention was beneficial to owners of both quads...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i totally agree, but i think Polaris got way more from KTM than KTM did from polaris. I'm almost positive i'd be on an LTR if the outlaw didnt have such a killer KTM engine

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
i totally agree, but i think Polaris got way more from KTM than KTM did from polaris. I'm almost positive i'd be on an LTR if the outlaw didnt have such a killer KTM engine
No resentement here, all good people i think, that just want to take the best out of their machines, learn about them and share the experience

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.