KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i have an outlaw 525 S on its way, i was wondering if you guys mind if i hang out in here and take in all the good info from this site and maybe contribute when i can. If not thats totally cool because this is a KTM site. let me know what you guys think! thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool man, thanks, i've learned a ton about KTM's over the last few days of "lurking" on this site. hopefully soon enough my 1/2 KTM will be waxing some YFZ's at the dunes. at least we have that in common!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bronson- that sounds great, i just thought i'd clear it with you guys first. everyone here seems very cool (much like ltr-HQ) but i am sure there is some resentment towards polaris owners from a few of the KTM guys.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
bronson- that sounds great, i just thought i'd clear it with you guys first. everyone here seems very cool (much like ltr-HQ) but i am sure there is some resentment towards polaris owners from a few of the KTM guys.

thanks for the compliments. our community is only as good as the contributions our members make to it and they shoudn't have any resentment. i am almost certain that polaris buying those motors helped lead to the design and development of the new ktm atv's.

i am not saying that the new quads wouldn't have been developed at some point, but that relationship between polaris & ktm sped up that process. not to mention was beneficial to owners of both quads...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.