KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

Omega Neck Brace

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Z3r0Eff3ct 
#1 ·
Not sure if this goes here, this is more of a product review than a part. But anyway, I've been riding with the Omega neck brace for a few months and wanted to put out the positive word out there about this product because it's the best neck brace, like...omg...EVER! ^_^

Before the Omega neck brace I had the LEATT ClubPro brace and honestly never looked back when I switched to Omega. What I really like about it is the fact that it is SO comfortable to wear it doesn't even feel like you have it on. The first time I was riding with it, I didn't know I had the brace on. It also rests on your chest rather than on your collar bone, which means you're much less likely to break your collar bone in an accident as a result of the brace.

Check it out here: omegabrace.com

The cons are that the company support never replied to my emails. They also have only one (red) design. However, I did get a custom design from DirtDigits so check out the attachment. Searching the web I have yet to come across any negative reviews.

Shoe Sock Bicycle part Font Wood

PS
I am not affiliated with the company in any way, just giving my opinion on it. And if anyone wants my LEATT brace, I do have it for sale. :cool:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.