KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to bronson/kbr for the birthday gift! :D Now I am wonder what to get, I have no mods and wondering what would be the best purchase. Any suggestions? Not wanting to get to wild as KBR has alot to offer. thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thanks to bronson/kbr for the birthday gift! :D Now I am wonder what to get, I have no mods and wondering what would be the best purchase. Any suggestions? Not wanting to get to wild as KBR has alot to offer. thanks for the info guys.
Carb bore!!!! Or 806 cam.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
get the 806 cam, nice upgrade.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
806 cam is what i was leaning towards, but wasn't sure since i have no other mods right know, if that would be the best bang for the buck. what would i notice in the power and the timing of the power with this cam? thanks again guys

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
806 cam is what i was leaning towards, but wasn't sure since i have no other mods right know, if that would be the best bang for the buck. what would i notice in the power and the timing of the power with this cam? thanks again guys
in my humble opinion the 806 cam would be the biggest bang for your buck! if your willing to spend a little bit more i would highly suggest having Kam port your head.

its hard to say which you will notice the most. but for sure the 806 cam is a good improvement over stock.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bronson, the cam is what i am going to go with. may try and do a slip on as well. now it is a matter of whether this is a mod i can accomplish with some help or if i need to go to a pro. i am green in the motor work department.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the ct cam valve springs 13.5 1 piston arm ripping power

I have the ct cam valve springs 13.5 1 piston arm ripping power

1 - 8 of 8 Posts