KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
That looks sweet!! Does anyone know if they are available yet? And is IMS making tanks for them or did they just make them for those guys?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I talked to Quad Tec a few days ago and the response was we've talked about a hood but no plans to make one! My thoughts on ims tank is it would be nice if ktm made theirs white so u could see how much gas is left! almost 3 1/2 should be enough gas for most series racers

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i have a friend who will be making me a hood like that. might not have a scoop in it. when i get it done i will post pics and prices.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
note the hi low speed compression damping shocks.....ain't no stockers on there......

·
Registered
140 Posts
yea ballance tested them last yea I'm jealous LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Note the Honda thumb throttle too!! "We've already got one , it's very nice"(monty python-holy grail)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
any idea what they did with that microswitch to use the Honda thumb throttle?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wonder if Ohlins would take our stockers in on trade?

no Ohlins will not be releasing those shock for about 14 months if at all. the adjusters you see are compression and rebound. the Quad tech hoods are one off for the race team. there where only 3 tanks made and the team has all of them. not sure on a release date for them. Also the shocks will be expensive (around 6000.00)

·
Registered
140 Posts
i got an email from quad tech today they said check back in about a month and they would have a better idea of when or if they will be released. i guess they want to see if the interest is there.
so everybody e-mail them and say you want one maybe they'll speed up

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
no Ohlins will not be releasing those shock for about 14 months if at all. the adjusters you see are compression and rebound. the Quad tech hoods are one off for the race team. there where only 3 tanks made and the team has all of them. not sure on a release date for them. Also the shocks will be expensive (around 6000.00)
i talked to ims/roll a few weeks ago and the tanks are done. they werent sure when they were going to be released to the public.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i got an email from quad tech today they said check back in about a month and they would have a better idea of when or if they will be released. i guess they want to see if the interest is there.
so everybody e-mail them and say you want one maybe they'll speed up

if we were to get a group buy together, we could get those hoods a lot sooner. someone should call and see what the minimum would be, i bet it is 25+...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i'm working with a friend on a similar looking CF hood. i got an email back from IMS about the tanks. said they're making some changes and they were not sure of a release date.

·
Registered
63 Posts
if we were to get a group buy together, we could get those hoods a lot sooner. someone should call and see what the minimum would be, i bet it is 25+...
Put me down for 2

One of the Admin's should call and get a group rate!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i'll take 2 also

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Put me down for 2

One of the Admin's should call and get a group rate!
if someone wants to spearhead this for me i greatly would appreciate it. i am absolutely slammed at work right now trying to prepare for being off when the twins get here.

we just had two doc appts today and it looks like it could be another week... i must say that that my wife wasn't too excited about waiting another week.

if not, i might be able to call and get some more information on late thursday or friday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts