KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, Moderators, this post is not ment as advertising. Members wanted to know when I came up with some new stuff, so i'm just keeping everyone informed. If you feel I am advertising, please send me the appropriate information about becoming a site sponsor.

Another Clutch Industries first, the Motivator. Keep those thoughts in your head before the gate drops positive. Take a look down and read the inspiration, once the gate drops, Full Throttle!

Guys, how are the KTM Tanks holding up besides grommet spinning issues? Do they vent like the honda tanks? If so these will be perforated like TRX tank graphics. But let me know what you guys think. I'm working on a ton of stuff including some dress up items for your fourwerx carbon products woops, cats out of the bag sorry Jay... lol

But let me know what you guys think. This will most likely come standard with my KTM graphic kits I am currently developing.
[attachment=1382:motivator.pdf]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Haha.. DUDE that is SiCk!!! You're genious!! Just tried calling you, gonna need to be put on the rush list bro, and btw your parts are being sent out tommorow for you too!

Awesome stuff from Clutch Industries!! I can't wait to have both of my machines blingin' in new vinyl!

Jay

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks good!!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Cool stuff :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts