KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of doing this setup... Is this the best cam to use, if so where is the best place to buy it from???? I know im going to use sredrums for the carb, who is everyone using for the porting on the ktms??? I used venom for my ltr, an 450r... Also has anyone herd any news on intakes???? Thanks for all the help...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thinking of doing this setup... Is this the best cam to use, if so where is the best place to buy it from???? I know im going to use sredrums for the carb, who is everyone using for the porting on the ktms??? I used venom for my ltr, an 450r... Also has anyone herd any news on intakes???? Thanks for all the help...

the 806 is a good cam for mx but if you do a lot of flat tracks you might want an 807. If you ride woods I would keep the stock cam. Give motoheads I call for porting. He can get you the parts and suggest the motor combo that will suit your riding style best. There a site sponcer and do very good work from what I've read.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Im using the 806 cam, 13:5:1 piston, port & polish, for harescrambles and its working really well. Tons of power, on par with a stock 525

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do a lot of trail riding an a lot of drag racing. Any where from 300ft to wide open, stock I'm beating built yfzs an 450r's in 300 ft but the are getting me on top end. Would the 806 or 807 better suite me? Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts