625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Youtube un-muted my audio so heres the youtube link now

watch the video in high quality

thanks for all the movie comments everyone, positive feedback is the best part

·
Registered
430 Posts
well youtube is no longer my home since they are copyright freaks and dont let me post movies with copyrighted audio..

which makes sense and i guess theres nothing i can do about it! so i moved to Vimeo, looks like it'll work for now!

heres the movie link

Motocross

i'm not sure how to embed these videos? links are different
Thats a pretty sick video man.....you do all that editing yourself?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya you betcha..

i had the movie about 3 quarters of the way done last august when it was filmed..but i quit editing it and never finished it...i opened it last night and decided to finish it lol

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Sweet vid man, nice tricks ,too !! B)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice work!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments!

i always like putting up more videos w/KTM's

gotta show ppl why these are the best quads on the market

BTW all the KTM's were XC's in the video, 2 of them had SX front a-arms

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
well youtube is no longer my home since they are copyright freaks and dont let me post movies with copyrighted audio..

which makes sense and i guess theres nothing i can do about it! so i moved to Vimeo, looks like it'll work for now!

heres the movie link

Motocross

i'm not sure how to embed these videos? links are different
damn that is awesome... i am going to send you my vids to edit and make a master piece!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn cool vid mate if there was a rating it would be 10/10
did u rode in this one or did u just filmed that one and edited?
keep on filming and editing man great job :D

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i mainly filmed...theres a few shots of me riding though..i was wearing the all yellow gear on the KTM

otherwise two of the other guys w/ktm's have the same gear set up so it's hard to tell them apart..

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Damn that is tight man! When we get the FourWerx Compound practice track done, you'll have to come down and ride for a weekend and make a video!! That's some good work! Are you using an HD cam?

Jay

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn that is tight man! When we get the FourWerx Compound practice track done, you'll have to come down and ride for a weekend and make a video!! That's some good work! Are you using an HD cam?

Jay
that'd be pretty sweet. no i'm not using a HD camera, i'd like to get one though

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweetness, that's my home track! Is that the day I spoke with some of your clan there?
yeah i think u talked to "crazy dave" he's pretty "crazy" idk i dont mind riding with them but they can be pretty rowdy and cause trouble

they just kinda show up sometimes, his son tyler is a damn good rider though..u should see him pull dead bodies on his KTM now

here's a picture

·
Registered
17 Posts
Once again peter nice job. I was on the blue yfz(sorry). I love the ktm's but have to much into my yfz to switch right now. Dave is a great guy. Very passionate about riding. Some people can't hang and get there pantys in a bunch.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once again peter nice job. I was on the blue yfz(sorry). I love the ktm's but have to much into my yfz to switch right now. Dave is a great guy. Very passionate about riding. Some people can't hang and get there pantys in a bunch.
good way to put it dude, we gotta go riding soon..

gonna be putting together some good videos this summer..i'm gona go film a day at meadow for sure

1 - 20 of 23 Posts