KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I STILL have the set of brand new Douglas beadlock wheels for the KTM quad. The front wheels are 4-1 offset and the back wheels are stock off set. The wheels have the solid center to keep rocks away from brake pads and rotors. The fronts are 10 inch and the backs are 9 inch.

$430 shipped for complete set of 4 wheels.

$400.00 shipped as of 10/30/08. :D

Thank you

email me if interested at
[email protected]

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
polished or black finish ?

any chance of some pics ?

where are you located

I have a set of brand new Douglas beadlock wheels for the KTM quad. The front wheels are 4-1 offset and the back wheels are stock off set. The wheels have the solid center to keep rocks away from brake pads and rotors. The fronts are 10 inch and the backs are 9 inch.

0 shipped for complete set of 4 wheels.

Thank you

email me if interested at
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
polished or black finish ?

any chance of some pics ?

where are you located
The wheels are a polished finish. I don't have any pictures but you can see them on the Douglas Wheel Technology website. The wheels are brand new and they have the solid centers to keep rocks, etc. out. I am about an hour away from Charlotte, NC.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
The wheels are a polished finish. I don't have any pictures but you can see them on the Douglas Wheel Technology website. The wheels are brand new and they have the solid centers to keep rocks, etc. out. I am about an hour away from Charlotte, NC.

freight to Los Angeles ??

are these the wheels ?

thanks

Craig

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Craig, yes those are the wheels. 5.00 shipping included to LA for 4 wheels. Thanks and let me know. You can send a money order or pay by paypal. I am NC. You should get them in about 4 days looks like. Let me know.

I still have the wheels, 2 fronts and 4 back wheels. Let me know if you are interested. I was contacted by one person who said they wanted them and I have not heard back from them. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts