KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what bumpers would you guys recommend, i want something that looks good and maybe holds a number plate, my KTM bumper was absolutely destroyed this weekend

·
Registered
430 Posts
what bumpers would you guys recommend, i want something that looks good and maybe holds a number plate, my KTM bumper was absolutely destroyed this weekend
Rath

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Rath for sure. Holds a number plate. Fits perfect. You can get an MX or XC version. You get what you pay for....

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
i have the AC very nice

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
prms are too big, im racing mx, ive seen too much pro-armor stuff break, idk. i might just get a new KTM one

·
Registered
568 Posts
x-factor. make the intimidator bumper. they used to make them for ims-roll design. same exact bumper. you can get it black or polished aluminum. i am getting a duncan racing one. both duncan and x-factor have them they just haven't updated their websites.

also the fitment on x-factor products are perfect.

·
Registered
338 Posts
dg makes the bumpers and has them in stock according to their website, i really like the looks of their bumpers and nerfs, just not too sure about the quality and how the bumper would look on the ktm, im refering to the National 2 bumper personally. Holds a number plate and looks like it would still let good airflow through.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't have a ktm but I do have a rath stem for my predator and it is high quality stuff so I'm sure his bumpers are of the same quality you get what u pay for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts