KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this ok.

Just an FYI Munn Racing may be able to get new black plastics. I just ordered a set of orange plastics I was looking for white ones, but when I was talking to Chip he said he may have found a source to get black plastics.

If you are a KTMTalk member you get a discount. I am not associated with Munn Racing I just want to get the word out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice. I purchased a motorcycle and had it shipped to AZ back in 05. Munn is a good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
284 Posts
would be worthwhile to give them a shout. plenty of members who'd gladly purchase black or white or any number of other colors. there's gotta be a way to get maier or someone to make a run of them if enough people had committed interest

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Plastics aren't as desirable as you think.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'd be game if we could get OEM polisport stuff. Maier is willing to do a run of plastic from what I've been told, in any color so long as they sell at least 4 sets of it. I'm not willing to pay their prices for vacuum formed plastic until we can't get Polisport stuff anymore. Assuming that happens some day.

·
Registered
284 Posts
walt any idea what they would cost to have maier run a few sets? i know they charge heavy for them normally compared to buying the stockers for less than $300 a complete set with side panels but everyone has orange...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts