KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got a stock 08 525. This is my second outlaw first was a 06 500 ripped in half by a tree and wheelie. I need the FCR carb mod for bogging. Looking to send out for work but the forum won’t let me message anyone

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome! If you are looking to send out, Ct Racing did mine very recently. Racers Edge in Tucson does them as well. You could also try DASA and I’m not sure if Sredrum is still in business but worth checking into. There are also mods you can do on your own that are posted on the site in tons of previous threads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! If you are looking to send out, Ct Racing did mine very recently. Racers Edge in Tucson does them as well. You could also try DASA and I’m not sure if Sredrum is still in business but worth checking into. There are also mods you can do on your own that are posted on the site in tons of previous threads.
Any east coast guys? I can do it but just don’t have the tools to make the holes exact. I’d prefer someone who has the hrc jets and right bits etc. also I see a lot of old threads I want to do the newest upgrade and really could just send my core and get one back clean and ready to ride.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Dasa’s engine work is in NC as far as I know. Maybe try Baldwin Motor Sports also. I think they are in Ohio. Really, any reputable performance shop that bores FCR’s should be able to work on it. Mainly, people are after the needle in the HCR kits (Honda performance jetting for the FCR’s on the TRX 450’s) The main, pilot/idle jet that it comes with can be had anywhere you can buy/order Keihin jets. Those are quite a few very reputable shops that I have listed for you. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts