KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

Nerfs on a budget

2146 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  bmroczyk
Whilst the KTM stuff, rath etc are all very trick , down here in New Zealand we make do with what we can get our hands on.......

Pro Armour sport series for Raptor 700 fits well, sits a fraction low on the pegs but could be easily altered, since this is a loaner quad i'll go with easy for now, these where on run out special at pro armour for $65 a pair...................

Nerfs

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Whilst the KTM stuff, rath etc are all very trick , down here in New Zealand we make do with what we can get our hands on.......

Pro Armour sport series for Raptor 700 fits well, sits a fraction low on the pegs but could be easily altered, since this is a loaner quad i'll go with easy for now, these where on run out special at pro armour for a pair...................

Nerfs
looks good thats what i'm running on my 525 until they send me a set to test. The yfz nerfs fit pretty good also with minor mods.
my front bumper is also off rap 700 w/ slight mod
nice info guys. i dont think it is the cost issue for most, as much as it is the availability... it never hurts to save in one place and add it to another!
Could you please post a side shot of those , they look quite good!!! How low are they??? I am having trouble finding any, and still waiting on my KTM's to come in!!!!

Pro Armour sport series for Raptor 700 fits well, sits a fraction low on the pegs but could be easily altered, since this is a loaner quad i'll go with easy for now, these where on run out special at pro armour for a pair...................

Nerfs
there is pics of mine in the pictures thread the yfz nerfs aren't as low
side view if they where staying on permenant I'd trim the lugs off, raise and redrill, would be a perfect fit then.

Attachments

See less See more
i'm looking for black shininig full nerfs for xc 525.
Do u know sth?
Pro Armor should have the full nerfs w fat pegs soon I got mine Friday and they are very nice I'll post picture as soon as I get quad cleaned. They are well worth the wait.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.