KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst the KTM stuff, rath etc are all very trick , down here in New Zealand we make do with what we can get our hands on.......

Pro Armour sport series for Raptor 700 fits well, sits a fraction low on the pegs but could be easily altered, since this is a loaner quad i'll go with easy for now, these where on run out special at pro armour for $65 a pair...................

Nerfs

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Whilst the KTM stuff, rath etc are all very trick , down here in New Zealand we make do with what we can get our hands on.......

Pro Armour sport series for Raptor 700 fits well, sits a fraction low on the pegs but could be easily altered, since this is a loaner quad i'll go with easy for now, these where on run out special at pro armour for a pair...................

Nerfs
looks good thats what i'm running on my 525 until they send me a set to test. The yfz nerfs fit pretty good also with minor mods.
my front bumper is also off rap 700 w/ slight mod

·
Registered
31 Posts
Could you please post a side shot of those , they look quite good!!! How low are they??? I am having trouble finding any, and still waiting on my KTM's to come in!!!!

Pro Armour sport series for Raptor 700 fits well, sits a fraction low on the pegs but could be easily altered, since this is a loaner quad i'll go with easy for now, these where on run out special at pro armour for a pair...................

Nerfs

·
Registered
140 Posts
there is pics of mine in the pictures thread the yfz nerfs aren't as low

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
side view if they where staying on permenant I'd trim the lugs off, raise and redrill, would be a perfect fit then.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Pro Armor should have the full nerfs w fat pegs soon I got mine Friday and they are very nice I'll post picture as soon as I get quad cleaned. They are well worth the wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts