KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys im going to send my WPs away off the sx, if it were the xc i would take it straight to rocket ron, but i need them redone for my weight/riding style etc, who would you guys recommend

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Lenny (ATV NRG) has sent a set to Wayne at PEPS.
Might be worth a call to see what he has come up with.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
PEP would be first and foremost, be prepared for 4 - 6 weeks wait........

Racetech / TCS will be online soon with mods

otherwise a case of finding someone who is familiar with ATV's and WP shocks..............

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Give Mark at Baldwin Motorsports a call. He has quick turnaround and knows as much about shocks as anyone.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didnt know mark did shocks, we met last year at the KTM dealer meeting, awesome guy, thats probably where i'll send mine too

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Baldwin is the east coast PEP distrubutor, what ever Wayne at PEP comes up with Baldwin will have access to the data.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
baldwin it is then, thanks guys!

·
Registered
85 Posts
baldwin it is then, thanks guys!

Mark is definately the way to go. I rode for Mark in '07 (at a very low level) and have been going to him for the past 10 years. He is down to earth and honest, not always the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Thats where I will send my SX shocks when I get the cash.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
He built my PEP shocks for TT and was helpfull with getting the right spring combo etc. I'm planning on sending him my Ohlins also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts