Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd sport a pic for you droolin' folks! :blink:

Dasa Exhaust install.. HoLy LoUd!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just thought I'd sport a pic for you droolin' folks! :blink:

Dasa Exhaust install.. HoLy LoUd!!!
Any way you can post a sound clip to YouTube or something? The first thing I want to do on my SX is change the exhaust canister to get a more aggressive sound, and maybe even pickup a pony or two. Looks awesome regardless.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to see what I can do. But I should probably be able to get alittle sound clip for you.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
272 Posts
Judging by the quality and contour design of the stock header, I wouldn't even want to change the full system. If you take other Dasa pipes into consideration, but with this being a slip-on, I'd say maybe 2-3 hp and 1-2 lb ft. of torque ... conservative estimate?

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Man that is awesome! The slip-on matches the quad perfectly :)
Please make a little video to us ;)

I see some guys already have it but don't see any videos around here...c'mon B)

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll hook you all up with a vid. ;)

There is no need for a header on the KTM's as the stock headers make alot of good power! :)

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'll hook you all up with a vid. ;)

There is no need for a header on the KTM's as the stock headers make alot of good power! :)

Thanks, Jay
Is that a slipon from a xc model? i ordered a 4.1 fmf anondized blue slip-on from fmf yesterday. and i should get it today. i just was pretty sure they would both fit.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
noise level ??? We all got tersted at the nationals at the weekend, in NZ we are supposed to be under 96, if over 98 on the trailer.............

·
Registered
568 Posts
The SX and XC silencers are identical.

Jay

he is right. i just got my fmf 4.1 blue anondized slip-on. for a xc model and it fit perfect to my 505sx.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
i might have to shoot you a PM

·
Registered
153 Posts
nice pic, did you win the lotto or something... and if you didnt i wounder what you would buy if you did... (10 450sx, 10 505sx) lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
DASA can make a sick exhaust, no doubt!

Looks sweet Jay!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts