KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy just bought my 450sx off my dad, now i have to wait all freakin winter for another one to come in, it was all set up and everything. He's already got an 09 can-am but he wants to see what he likes better

·
Registered
68 Posts
They are hard to come by here and there next one on the floor isn't due for another month.
Same thing here only i am still waiting for my machine they are verry hard to come by im waiting 2 months for the machine to arive at the dealer now he still has to make it street legal :s
could probably go get it end of next week.
BH? why did he sold it? :angry: becouse you where behaving bad? or something like it ?

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no it wasnt anything like that, my buddy tht bought it was a yamaha factory rider for the last few years, but this year his yfz would break a new part nearly every race. So when he broke down i would let him ride the XC, he ended up buying an 09 can-am 450mx off us, but he said he wanted more power, so we sold him the sx. I'm waiting on my new one to come in, my dad owns a KTM/Suzuki/Yamaha/BRP/Kawi dealer, so any quad or bke ine ever had has been constantly for sale, ive been through as many as 3 bikes(LT80s) in one season because people kept buying them, i was just getting that bike dialed in too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
no it wasnt anything like that, my buddy tht bought it was a yamaha factory rider for the last few years, but this year his yfz would break a new part nearly every race. So when he broke down i would let him ride the XC, he ended up buying an 09 can-am 450mx off us, but he said he wanted more power, so we sold him the sx. I'm waiting on my new one to come in, my dad owns a KTM/Suzuki/Yamaha/BRP/Kawi dealer, so any quad or bke ine ever had has been constantly for sale, ive been through as many as 3 bikes(LT80s) in one season because people kept buying them, i was just getting that bike dialed in too.
damn must hate that

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the long vid is the xc which is for sale now, and the short one on the flater track was the sx that was sold

·
Registered
112 Posts
wow! my dad owns a broke down 73 triumph, and to think i was pumped about some day getting my hands on that. BH it sounds like you could get your hands on some pretty trick stuff. Dealer I got my xc at has two maybe three still on floor and ready to deal, maybe they could ship them to you.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wait a minute, i was talking to the kid, i talked to his dad the other day he said they were bringing it back and buying 2 brand new ones, KTM450SX>Can-Am DS450X MX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.