KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just bought a new sx to start racing again.. i have not been on a quad in 2 years and i could not hold out any longer so i went and got a ktm well heres some pics of my first weekend riding again and the new bike. its stock now with exeption of jd jet kit, removed snorkle, and no spark arrester. but mods are soon to come

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice video and pics.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey matt we need to ride somewhere next weekend before cooperland.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey matt we need to ride somewhere next weekend before cooperland.

hell ya im game as long as im not on a job im over in mcalester right now but should be back fri night or sat sometime

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Uhm ya 2yrs and you dont look rusty at all! :lol: I get so jealous everytime I see someone get a ktm cuz I still havent got mine and wont for another month or so. :unsure: What class do you race and are you running nationals? Ill be at most of the Nats,on my ltr for the first 2 though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uhm ya 2yrs and you dont look rusty at all! :lol: I get so jealous everytime I see someone get a ktm cuz I still havent got mine and wont for another month or so. :unsure: What class do you race and are you running nationals? Ill be at most of the Nats,on my ltr for the first 2 though.

lol thanks man.. ill prob run prod.A or maybe pro am at the ones im able to make

1 - 11 of 11 Posts