KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loved my 525 So much i wanted more. Here are the additions to my family.

3 X 2008 KTM 525 XC's
1 X 2004 KTM 625 Supermoto

I paid 5,000 for the Supermoto (400 miles on it) and 8500 for the ktms. Also a pic of some of my other toys, everything but the Ducati, and 2 of the Snowmobiles are mine.

If you're wondering they are:

'07 CBR 1k 165hp
'07 Arctic Cat M8
'06 Arctic Cat M6
'07 Arctic Cat M5
'07 Yamaha Phaser
'85 Honda 250R
'84 Honda 200X
'83 Honda 250R

Now i want to put 570 big bores on all of them
)

MAN I

·
Premium Member
625 Posts

so i take it your family tools around on the other 3 XC's? or do you ride one until it gets dirty and then switch to another and so on lol

with that much of an investment why didnt you consider the SX Machines?

at least this way if you break one you've got 3 more to steal parts off of or fall back on LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Investments have been doing well.

I dont like the SX machines. I'm a recreational rider, and the xc is better for that.. plus the sx aren't out yet here in utah.

The other machines are for friends, brothers, girls, etc. that come with me when i ride!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Investments have been doing well.

I dont like the SX machines. I'm a recreational rider, and the xc is better for that.. plus the sx aren't out yet here in utah.

The other machines are for friends, brothers, girls, etc. that come with me when i ride!
when i am in utah next i know i am calling to go ride with...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any time
I'm down whenever

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I was in Utah this week riding the 09s, We were in the SHiloh Inn in Salt Lake City, the Expo was at the convention centre which is beatiful, and we wnt to O'GIO HQ, that was quite the party lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts