KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I had my 505 on the dyno a few weeks ago to get the fuel settings finalized. It's a pretty stingy dyno and all the packing was out of the muffler so I should be making a little more than what I got that day, but it was to far to drive after I repack it this friday. I'm just happy to be near 60 rwhp.

Oh, BTW, My 505 is a 2003 Cannondale. It has been bored and stroked, ported and polished, cams re-degreed, and is running Harley Davidson injectors to handle the extra demands of the larger motor. The throttle body was bored to 46mm and the airbox was eliminated in favor of a clamp-on UNI filter. At 12.8:1 this is a pump gas motor. Thanks for checkin' it out. I'm super proud of her, turns heads everywhere I go.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That's her. As she was when I bough her anyway. It's a moto setup now, but the old Houser XC A-arms have been re-furbished just incase I break something on the KTM really bad and can't get it back together in time for an XC race. Its got AC nerf bars and Flex bars on it now, and the 100 number plate is gone. But I'm getting the new style AC Pro-Peg bars in a few weeks, so I can post pics in the pic section then. Not to mention I'll be MXing it this weekend to get used to the new motor, maybe I can get an action shot then!

·
Registered
309 Posts
thats nice i had a blaze when they came out .i really liked it but sold before atk took over.there are still a few at the dunes from time to time and its funny to watch them put a hurting on the jap 450's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts