KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(02/05/08) Washougal,WA- MotoX Nutrition is happy to be working with KTM R & D rider Adam Clark for 2008. Look for Adam to be doing some damage this year with his new factory ride. "Adam will be a great addition to TEAM MXN, he's a very dedicated racer which is exactly what were looking for.Riders who are looking to jump to next level"

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

posted by ccmuscle22 at atvriders.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. We've signed Adam and really looking forward to dialing him in and helping him get to the next level. He helped set this bike up along with Tim (Farr) and I think Adam will do very well this year. if anyone has any questions please check us out!

Thanks,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone,
I know a few of you have requested samples. Please let us know if you've had the chance to try them and if there are any additional questions.

Also, I talked to our Factory KTM rider Adam Clark, training is going great. We've got his MXN performance supplements and nutrition pretty dialed in and running 30 minute moto's on a tough indoor supercross with lap times less than 1 second apart. His recovery is fantastic. Look for a KTM rider to do some damage this year!! We should have some pictures soon.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
Everything sounds good...

I would really apriciate and it would great help for everybody here especially newbie.. If we can get some advises from one of the riders or you... On how to set up our 450 or 525 XCs suspensions for cross-country riding ??? ...Suspension adjustment parameters for our weight and height ???

I weight about 220...my height about 6.2-6.3...

I am 1st year on the sport quad
and I dont know much about it but wanne perfect set up...so I can enjoy it more...

Many Thanks

and I will definately try you pills ...I hope theywork for snowmobile racing as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Everything sounds good...

I would really apriciate and it would great help for everybody here especially newbie.. If we can get some advises from one of the riders or you... On how to set up our 450 or 525 XCs suspensions for cross-country riding ??? ...Suspension adjustment parameters for our weight and height ???

I weight about 220...my height about 6.2-6.3...

I am 1st year on the sport quad
and I dont know much about it but wanne perfect set up...so I can enjoy it more...

Many Thanks

and I will definately try you pills ...I hope theywork for snowmobile racing as well
Hey Rus,
I'll see if we can get our KTM R & D rider Adam Clark to hop on and anwser some questions soon. As for the MXN performance supplements, they will work great for snowmobile racing. I have a number of people who crosstrain in the winter with them. Also a tough workout.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Rus,
I'll see if we can get our KTM R & D rider Adam Clark to hop on and anwser some questions soon. As for the MXN performance supplements, they will work great for snowmobile racing. I have a number of people who crosstrain in the winter with them. Also a tough workout.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com
Thanks...that would be awesome

I will need to get to try some pills soon....do you ship internationally ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.