KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
This is Christian with MotoX Nutrition. Were going to be at the AMA Pro/ITP Quadcross round 1 at Glen Helen March 8th,9th. We have many top riders coming to race this weekend including John Natalie, Josh Creamer, Keith Little, Reed Petchnick and many more surprises just may be showing up. If your heading there this weekend, be sure to say hi if you see us running around the pits. We'll have free samples and decals all weekend. If your racing this weekend and would like to try out the MXN performance supplements, click on the link below and we'll ship samples to you first class right away.
Many of you have mentioned trying samples. Just follow the link and take 30 seconds to put in your request. Check us out!

http://motoxnutrition.com/store/index.cfm/ordersamples?

Thanks,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How would I go about trying it in Australia?

Just follow the link. We can ship to Austrailia. In fact, we are now sponsoring the Can-Am Austrailia team lead by Michael Roycroft. There was just an international press release regarding this last weekend's results.

Thanks for your interest!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good guys. We ship out samples next day and by first class mail. I talked to **** today. Great guy. I can't wait for him to race this weekend with the MXN performance supps. he racing a stock bike right now to.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Canberra will be interesting. It should be a great weekend.
You should load **** up with samples for the weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone,
Just checking in. I know some of you have requested sample kits and we just wanted to follow up and see if any of you have had the chance to go racing?

Let's see those KTM's with the MXN decals.

Thanks,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a sample pack but there was no stickers. Also is there any sponsorship opportunities for racers.
Sorry about that.There should been at least one MXN vinyl decal. We had 2 days that we sent out a few without decals due to a delay from our decal company. Send me an e-mail we can get a couple to you. I don't know everyone by user name.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts