KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I may be a bit bias, but check out the CT Racing full system.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
does anyone know witch exhaust has the most hp gain??? noise is no an issue for me
so far i dont think anyone has done an exhaust shootout... i am also bias towards the ct because that is what i use; but there are many different options out there. I would be willing to guess that a shootout would show that all big name full systems make generally about the same amount of power.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i bet the akrapovic is right up there at the top or very near , with the baffle removed
The titanium header pipe is a work of art, with flawless welds, increasing diameter perfectly done , and perfect bends
it weighs next to nothing but costs $$$$$ ,i saw it side by side with the FMF titanium pipe , but the Akros are by far the better quality pipe,
Raced with mine all season, put over 100 hours on it no issues...

seb

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
what about those tuneable discs on the ct?? would'nt that make u lose power?? i really like the looks of the dasa pipe
Depending on wher you ride, if there are no noise restrictions, then you get it set up for max power. If you have to take out some disc's to lower the db's, you may lose minimal power. So low, that you would not even know! I have used it both ways and could never tell a difference in power!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts