KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of adding Fasst co. Flexx bars to my ride. Those of you who have, are the cables long enough, or was rerouting neccessary? Also I didn't realize there are so many bends. On other quads I've typically run Cr double high or Doug Henry bend. (Not many of those around anymore) What bends do you guys like for Mx use?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just ordered their new handguard hitch mounting systerm to put on my wrap around handguards. Cant wait. I hear the flexx bars are the bomb. Cant wait to mount mine on.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Mine bolted right up no modifications at all.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Bolted right up no problem, currently running atv high 12 degree. Am going to change to atv high 14 degree, need bars in a little closer for better cornering I hope. Otherwise I love my flexx bars!!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input guys, I want the xtra height but didn't want to buy longer cables and such. I've heard so much positive about these, and my wrists can use a break.

Now, who's got the best deal? $300 bones is alot for handlebars!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bought mine from Ebay for 319.00 From instagator racing. He has all bends and for the price you get free shipping, free grips ,free dounuts ,free bar pad color choice,and a free t shirt. Not sure but i think you can call his shop and give you the same ebay deal I had been looking around for a year and found he offered extra for the price. Excellent customer service. I havent installed them yet but from what i hear they are woth the money.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I bought mine from motosport.com. They were having a sale when I did that buy I think they are 315.00 with free shipping. I know I have seen them on ebay raging from 250.00 to 325.00, you might want to check there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts