KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is KTM ATV parts:

http://www.ktm-parts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?...y_Code=KTMHEATV

Which parts is a "MUST GET" parts that are neccessary to get before riding the quad...There Onlins damper, A-arms protectors, skip plate, MX arms...etc ???

May be some staff from other tuners which is better and availible now...

I am planing to do some Cross-country riding 1st and sometimes run on the motocross track...

I odnt know much about sports quads riding, so plase give ME your feedbacks and tell ME what do I need to get and where if possible...

Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here is KTM ATV parts:

http://www.ktm-parts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?...y_Code=KTMHEATV

Which parts is a "MUST GET" parts that are neccessary to get before riding the quad...There Onlins damper, A-arms protectors, skip plate, MX arms...etc ???

May be some staff from other tuners which is better and availible now...

I am planing to do some Cross-country riding 1st and sometimes run on the motocross track...

I odnt know much about sports quads riding, so plase give ME your feedbacks and tell ME what do I need to get and where if possible...

Thanks
damper def must, call munn racing ask for chip has in stock, stock skids prett good a-arm protectors are another place for mud and dirt to pile up not neccesarry, i also recommend flexx bars, other than that unless you are going to race you should be set oh maybe handguards always handy in the woods.If you are going to race there really isn't much you really need unless you are hard core the the list is endless as long as your wallet can handle it LOL

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
nerfs would also be a very good idea

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK..so dempfer (which one GPR or Precision ???)... skip plate...flex bars...nerf bars...anything else ???

I heard something about easy throtle ....Anyone kow from where I can get everythig at once ???

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damper def must, call munn racing ask for chip has in stock, stock skids prett good a-arm protectors are another place for mud and dirt to pile up not neccesarry, i also recommend flexx bars, other than that unless you are going to race you should be set oh maybe handguards always handy in the woods.If you are going to race there really isn't much you really need unless you are hard core the the list is endless as long as your wallet can handle it LOL
Does Munn racing have a website or e-mail adress...I am in Russia...other side of the planet...big time difference, its much easier and cheaper to e-mail...

I looking for someone from whom I could buy everything at once...Anyone know good place where I get a good deal on all the parts I need...

Whats damper do you reccomend ??? Been told GPR is the best...

What about a bumper ??? Do I need it as well for cross-country riding or it extra weight and not point to get it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is with what I came up so far...

1. Steering stabilizer (dempers) thinking of GPR been told its the best ???

2. Skip Plate - KTM

4. Some lightweight bamper..- KTM ???.

3. Neft bars - not sure ???

4. Some diff bars - Flexx bars ???

5. Some easy throtle thing ???

6. Protection for headers burininig my pants ...there is a plastic part offered buy KTM but I dont thing anyone has it in stock...

7. Hand guards protectors - not sure which ones...KTM ???

Once again anyone knows a good place from I where I can get everything at decent prices ???

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
OK..so dempfer (which one GPR or Precision ???)... skip plate...flex bars...nerf bars...anything else ???

I heard something about easy throtle ....Anyone kow from where I can get everythig at once ???

KTM Hardparts hass all ot that, except the flex bars, Ohlins stabilizer that fits the built in mount, and very high quality nerfs and skid plates

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KTM Hardparts hass all ot that, except the flex bars, Ohlins stabilizer that fits the built in mount, and very high quality nerfs and skid plates

I heard that are some recalls of Onhlins stabilazers and os Onlins stabilazer is the best one ???

Plus I also heard the parts in Hardparts catalog are not in stock ??

From who can I get everything ???

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
ohlins will be the best

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
ohlins will be the best damper

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would have bought a Precision over the Ohlins

They are less expensive and better in my opinion

Ran one on my YFZ. Great product

Anybody wanna buy a Ohlins dampner?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Precision has more adjustablitiy

Although you cannot adjust on the fly

The way the Precision mounts up is more durable to me as well

There were several GPR ran in our local XC series It's a good product

But as far as your dollars worth I would get the Precision.

I ran one on my YFZ for a year and a half in XC competion with 0 problems

1 - 15 of 15 Posts