KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a KTM 525 XC Tuesday.

Went to 5 mile pass Wednesday, Went to the dunes Thursday, Came home friday evening.

Did the 3 HR Service then Went to 5 mile pass Saturday.

Conclusion?

Really fun to ride, though I had to soften up the suspension quite a bit. It's just a bit faster than my 250R 3 Wheeler
(Which my Brother now gets to ride, the lucky punk)

I will most likely buy another one of these next month, i really like'm..

We ended up doing some other jumps about 50 ft or so, it was pretty fun. This is my first Quad, aside from my jeep of course

I've only ridden 2/3 wheelers before

The quad has held up so far to my abuse, i did have to fully disassemble the carb and clean it after the first 1 hr or so (main jet clog) which kind of sucked, but not too bad.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
look like you had a good time! i've probably got near 30 hours on my so far and i havent had any problems (knock on wood)

i wrecked in a whoops section a few weeks ago though and snapped my steering stem! other then that i love this thing! it soaks up the jumps pretty damn good

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i was getting just about all the travel outta this thing.
Its a BLAST!

I'm REALLY debating on getting that 540 kit soon tho..

·
Registered
236 Posts
lazer is that the 5 mile pass inthe i think "san isabell nat. forest" in colorado? if it is ive been up it before, last fall on a fourwheeler. man its a long way up but lots of fun

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, this is "5 Mile Pass" Located in Utah west of Utah Lake. Its about 1 hour southwest of salt lake city.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts