KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next to the work jump in the wbester's dictionary is a picture of LTZ470; man this guy can jump anything. i think he doesnt like riding with all 4 wheels on the ground as he is either riding wheelie's or air that bad boy out.

enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
dude the dunes look so fun, i'm so jealous...

does he have a HMF pipe on his 525? if he does it it just a slip on or a full system?

how does it sound?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
full system and it sounds pretty good. you might get with him as i think he is going to sell it and get a full ct racing system!

i think he has ridden the quad twice with it on... perfect condition!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Not big air but BIG fun...that was a blast out there at Kermit and there is some places where you can get some good air...we didn't get pictures like we should have guy's we were having too much fun!...I got some vids also I am trying to figure out how to get them posted....
I did hit Bronson up about a KTM get together at one of the Dunes somewhere...what does everbody think? Can we all agree on some place that is reachable by 90% of the KTMATV Gang? Maybe we should post a poll on a meeting place...I.E.
Little Sahara Okla
Kermit Dunes
Mescalero Dunes
Glamis Dunes
Sand Mountain Utah
(Little Sahara Utah)
I would even go for Coral Pink Sand Dunes Utah!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
how about you all come up here so i dont have to drive lol

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Not big air but BIG fun...that was a blast out there at Kermit and there is some places where you can get some good air...we didn't get pictures like we should have guy's we were having too much fun!...I got some vids also I am trying to figure out how to get them posted....
I did hit Bronson up about a KTM get together at one of the Dunes somewhere...what does everbody think? Can we all agree on some place that is reachable by 90% of the KTMATV Gang? Maybe we should post a poll on a meeting place...I.E.
Little Sahara Okla
Kermit Dunes
Mescalero Dunes
Glamis Dunes
Sand Mountain Utah
(Little Sahara Utah)
I would even go for Coral Pink Sand Dunes Utah!
I'm in for sand mt, or little sahara Utah.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts