KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,140 Posts
I've been very happy with the two Akrapovic pipes on my 525 and my dad's 540. Bottom end and midrange pull were the most noticable though. The longer headpipes they have lend themselves to that type of power. Fit, finish, and durability are second to none. Install/removal when working on the quad is easy and the brackets have never broken, springs fit like they should, and bolts don't back out from poor fitment either. I've never seen much information on the LTE so can't comment on that one.

· Registered
281 Posts
This one was not in your choices: KTMBILL PIPE

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys i need info on the lte so who ever has it installed please give me some info on the gains i really need to know the only reason i dont want the ktm bill is cuz of its looks but if u guys can give me info abt the ktm bill that would be nice

· Registered
42 Posts
I have the Lte single slip on and so far it has held up well. It is easy to repack and I have not had any problems with any of the mounts. As far as gains go I bought the quad with it already installed so I have no comparison to stock. I do know that with just the can FCI intake and carb bored to 41.5 I was getting 44 horse power and 32 ft pounds torque. If I was to buy another pipe it would be the ktm bills full pipe. From all the pipe shootouts and dinos I've seen it makes the best power. I hear it also hold up well.

· Registered
148 Posts
On my 570xc Bill's pipe made between 5 & 7 more hp from 6000rpm to the rev limiter compared to the stock headpipe with an hmf slipon. Didn't lose any hp down low, down a couple ft lbs of torque but still made 41. Bill's pipe looks awesome & quality is top notch, I will never buy any other pipe.

· Registered
318 Posts
Ktm bills pipe is the way to go no doubt. The moment you open the box you will be blown away by the design and quality!! Its i the $575 price range and the power it adds will put a smile on your face

· Registered
318 Posts
I was going to purchase the looney tune exhaust until I read some performance reviews on them. There is a reason they arent so popular. For looks they get a thumbs up but thats about it in my book. Akro I thought I read they are no longer made some time ago???

· Registered
149 Posts
If your not going with Bills, then I would go duals (LTE) just because it looks bad A$$. I almost did the same thing, but I did't want to relocate the battery.

· Registered
284 Posts
every LTE system I have seen on the dyno lost power compared to the average aftermarket exhaust

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys so you are kind of making me change my mind about the lte im thinking about getting the ktm bill but i mostly need top end power since i drag with 700's will it be able to give me that power ? And what are the best jet mods i can do to get that power

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.