KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered my 505sx finally. Should be here by the new year. Anyhow Im looking to do some testing. If anyone knows me they know I spend way to much time on the dyno and love posting informative information. Ill test anything. LOL I have daily access to a dyno that a friend owns and I love spending my evenings inhaling exhaust fumes. So if anyone has anything they are curious about and would love to see how much power it REALLY makes, I am your man. I can usually test the day or within a few days of getting your product. Ill even sport the shipping costs back as long as its in the states. LOL I just want to help the community out any way I can and help to make it less of a guessing game. So if you have something you wanna see tested, send it my way. Just pm me and Ill drop you my addy.

The dyno is a dynojet and has been very consistant for me. Its also a dyno that I believe shows very accurate results vs. others that I have seen either read to low or to high. Im a very capable tuner and have been doing this for a few years now. Believe it when I say the dyno section will be full here real soon. LOL Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
How did you know my last name was theman? lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
as borat would say VARY NICE!!! lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i think i have some parts (8-06 cam, 8-07 cam, etc.) laying around all left over from my builds that you can dyno. also i want you to dyno my ct exahust. i will try and look tonight and see what i can come up with... i might have a spare twinair powerflow intake that you can test as well.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i have some parts (8-06 cam, 8-07 cam, etc.) laying around all left over from my builds that you can dyno. also i want you to dyno my ct exahust. i will try and look tonight and see what i can come up with... i might have a spare twinair powerflow intake that you can test as well.
That would be killer. I can test them all. I have a buddy thats planning a build with his 525 so we can test all your parts. Id really like to test that ct pipe. I bet its one of the best out. I love ct pipes. They did very good on everything Ive tested them on.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey Bronson, Im not sure if I have been readin right, but will those cams work in the SX bike also?

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
cams: nope.........

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definately not. LOL But good thing I have one of both bikes to test. 525 and a 505. Im real excited to see what we come up with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts