KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we installed my new Long A Arms KTM kit tonight, I must say it is a very nice kit, everything fit great, even came with new lock nuts, these pro riders up here better look out, this old man is gonna be on there butt's, for the first couple laps anyway..... well worth the $703.00 I had to pay.....

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Well we installed my new Long A Arms KTM kit tonight, I must say it is a very nice kit, everything fit great, even came with new lock nuts, these pro riders up here better look out, this old man is gonna be on there butt's, for the first couple laps anyway..... well worth the 3.00 I had to pay.....

Install went great. Looks much better. Now paired with some nice beadlocks and some 18s you should be ready to rock. Atleast you can stay within a few turns now. LOL

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
KTM sx arms or aftermarket.......

hows about some pics !

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KTM's Kit, all parts had SX part numbers

·
Registered
112 Posts
looks awesome. i would surely hit every tree at a gncc with those. ha

dang it big orange, i just commented on your pic! crap well guess i just have to wait to see ranchero's

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
What is this little tool you are speaking of?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
it comes in the tool kit that comes with the quad when it is new.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
try dialing in alot more camber than the stock setting................ ;)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kiwi, I did two complete turns more then stock, seem better, flat tracked it tonight, much better, I was leading the B main till the last lap, on the stock XC tires!!!!

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
cool ! and yeah it sure helps.

1 run 3/4" measured from the top rim lip to the botton rim lip, thats around 3 1/2 degree camber. I use a large steel engineers square and just go off the garage floor, double check your rear tires are identical in pressure and check the true of the floor with a string line. I push the squre in until it touches the bottom lip and use the extending end of a set of engineers calipers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts