KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to add a "remember me" check box next to where you enter your username and password so you do not have to continuously log in every time you visit the site? As soon as you switch to another site or close your browser you're gone. I don't think it is anything with my computer because no other site I'm on does it.

Other than that, great job :)

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
yeah it more than bothers me too... let me work to see how i can get that changed. it is a security feature to prevent sessions "cookies" from being highjacked, etc.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
i use the one built in with the computer, as soon as i type my username the password pops up in its box

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
My computor automatically logs me in. The only time I have to re log in is if I have accessed the site from another computor.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i made some changes this morning that should allow you to stayed logged in longer... if it still not working, make sure that you delete all your cookies and temporary internet files.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the rapid response Bronson. I'm glad it wasn't just me who noticed the inconvenience. People are really on top of things around here ... I like it B)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts