KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Can't agree more with him. This recent generation just takes everything for granted and doesn't give importance to what mankind has achieved in a so small amount of time...

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOURE SITTING IN A CHAIR, IN THE SKY! but the seat doesnt go back very far...

·
Registered
236 Posts
A_FREAKIN_MEN!!! for example. my wifes daughter and her twin 14 yr olds, boy and girl, came down this weekend. got here friday night. recently the boy who is a skater wannabe failed liek three or four classes. wel he knew i was gonna chew on his ass so on saturday when all the girls went shopping he went with them. he didnt want to stay with me. i figured why and i told him you deserve what you get! twelve hours of shopping with three women. well from 9 oclock saturday noight to 5 o clock sunday evening he never went outside. he just sat in recliner. when he did get up he moved so slow you could see the dead lice falling off of him. when they finally left my wife said " i really wanna get him on some vitamins like b-12" i told her what he needed was a size 12 up his ass. lazy inconsiderate punks is what they are. i wanna smack em all

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Wish my sister would see this

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Man that guy should be on tv more. Ive never seen him before, he spoke nothing but the truth.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i deal with it all the time coaching high school baseball. the thing i love now (and im sure someone is going to be insulted) is the ADD or ADDHD label given to kids just because they cant behave in class. pissed me off, if they brought back the paddle they would pay attention. i myself am too young for the paddle as well, but my dad had a belt and when out of line, especially in public...you were in deed sh%t. We joke that these kids because their parents make excuses for all of their inadequicies.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i deal with it all the time coaching high school baseball. the thing i love now (and im sure someone is going to be insulted) is the ADD or ADDHD label given to kids just because they cant behave in class. pissed me off, if they brought back the paddle they would pay attention. i myself am too young for the paddle as well, but my dad had a belt and when out of line, especially in public...you were in deed sh%t. We joke that these kids because their parents make excuses for all of their inadequicies. We joke that when the umpire say strike three your out...that the kid says nope actually i have ADD so i get four strikes...spoiled rotten little brats. the reason that we wont have social security is because those little bastaards wont have jobs...rant done whhhewwww.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
yup, no one takes responsibility for there own actions these days, always someone elses fault or some one else didn't make sure I was okay twhen I did dumb shit......... who can I sue cause I was a dumb arse and got hurt......

as for this no smacking BS...... nothing gets ya attention quicker that a biff around the earhole....

bottom line: you are responsible for your own actions....... man up and take the punishment, do the crime, do the time......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts