KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just confirmed that Cole (LTZ470 & myself will be heading to Waynoka the first weekend in April... Our plans are to arrive around noon on Wednesday and depart around noon on Sunday.

This is an open invitation, so everyone is welcome to join us. Also it would be great to put a face with some of the names here...

Regards,

Bronson
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I will try to show up. I should be back in Texas by then.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just confirmed that Cole (LTZ470 & myself will be heading to Waynoka the first weekend in April... Our plans are to arrive around noon on Wednesday and depart around noon on Sunday.

This is an open invitation, so everyone is welcome to join us. Also it would be great to put a face with some of the names here...

Regards,

Bronson
[email protected]
would love to come but oregon is a little far away, unfortunately...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Its in Oklahoma i will try to be there also.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Put me in coach I'm ready to play!

I'll be bringing my 13yr old son (Jacob) and his 250 raptor. He's never been duning before so this should be fun. Question is do I bring the 540xc or the 505sx..........

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put me in coach I'm ready to play!

I'll be bringing my 13yr old son (Jacob) and his 250 raptor. He's never been duning before so this should be fun. Question is do I bring the 540xc or the 505sx..........
he will have a great time...

what do you mean "which one"

BRING BOTH!!! :p

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
would love to come but oregon is a little far away, unfortunately...
They have an airport over there? Fly into DFW or OK City we'll pick you up. They have cabins you can rent there and I can bring the LTZ470 for you to putt-putt around on :p :lol: :lol: ...

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Sorry guys I have to back out. The Tqra race this weekend was cancelled and re-scheduled for next weekend. Have to keep running for points. I'm thinking of going up there the first weekend of may.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How did you like the wind and blowing sand, oh and almost forgot the snow sunday morning?
We had a blast thursday and friday and later saturday night...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts