KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohmsby snapped some shots of our quads at Little sahara!

Had a blast!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I see you have bigger a-arms in it. What are those? ktm mx arms? it seems wider than that
Those are stockers my front sand tires are set up on an off set rim. We had a lot of fun those pics are from my I phone if you can believe it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Steve we should hook up with this guy uaeatv, look at the size of those dunes nice pics

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Ohmsby snapped some shots of our quads at Little sahara!

Had a blast!
Hi Guys...I am looking at purchasing a KTM 525XC...I want something fast for the dunes and all around ridable...I gave my son my KFX400 Trail Quad,,,I have my LTZ470 left which is faster than most quads but was hoping that the KTM 525XC would beat it stock...Will the KTM 525XC outrun a Newer 450 YFZ that has a degreed cam, pipe, air filter mod in a drag race? And if so by how many lengths? I have a new one purchased for $8049.00 OTD and I don't want to pass it up if it will beat the YFZ 450...would appreciate any info...
We just got back from Glamis and there was not a YFZ on Olds that could out pull my LTZ470...I could actually catch them and pass them even if they beat me through the whoops...without any whoops at Olds it would be a no contest...there was a guy out from Oregon on a 250R (310R) that was super fast!!! couple of 110hp Banshees that were ripping everyone including me for practice...

·
Registered
67 Posts
there is a group going to little sahara ok for the weekend of may 1st i think i will have the only ktm but i know there will be a lot of fast bikes there, any one up for some drag racing??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts