#1 · (Edited)
Here is a list of parts and pictures
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
A arms $1050.00

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design
Battery box $95.00

Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Crankset Bicycle fork
chain guide bracket $75.00

We can get you OEM ktm parts and Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and can am parts

Axle nut $75.00

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: kamyk
#2 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Tread
XC exhaust system $575.00 options cerramic coating $95.00 Black power coat can $45.00

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bicycle fork Bicycle tire Bicycle part
SX exhaust system $575.00 options cerramic coating $95.00

Automotive exterior Bumper Wood Gas Auto part
Skid Plates LTR 450 pictured KTM, TRX, Can Am, YFZ, YFZ R, and KFX $95.00

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Automotive tire Gas
Case saver SX $45.00

Font Material property Circle Electric blue Ink
Dirt Tricks cam chain ajusters $89.00 Dirt Tricks Sprocket Fronts $35.00 Rears $99.00

We are a PEP shock dealer

All 4 Racing 616-813-7838

#5 ·
In the works for the guard No on the swingarm skid put I have a couple of Pro Armor ones for sale $85.00

#6 · (Edited)
All so the new Honda and Can Am Exhaust Options ceramic coating $95.00 Black power coat can $45.00

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
TRX 450 R exhaust $575.00

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior
Can Am 450 exhaust $600.00
Polaris exhaust $575.00

Attachments

#7 ·
Bill, you ever get the polaris outlaw exhaust done ?

#8 ·
No still waiting for the quad

#10 ·
They are steel we ran them for 3 years on the rear and 2 years on the fronts

#13 ·
will u ever be making an exhaust for the kfx450r? i have a buddy that was interested in the one i had on my bike.

also do u offer those arms with ball joints instead of the heims. i know the heims are stronger but higher maintanence.

#14 ·
Not a big seller the KFX and I use a dust boot on the heims they last 5 times longer then ball joints

#15 ·
are you supposed to grease them? without the boot on i dont see how you could really unless you just put it on the joint.

#16 ·
No grease with out the boots

#17 ·
Bill you have any parts that add 5hp. And 5lbs of torque for 50.00$

#18 ·
Yes it's a trick pen for $50.00 you can write what ever numbers you want you think it and it writes it

Reactions: tylerallout
#19 ·
Yeah seen a few of them around lol.

#24 · (Edited)
Hey bill, do you have any parts for an outlaw IRS? Looking for a counter sprocket guard, slave guard, maybe some nice bling.
Thanks
Jon

#25 ·
Working on the counter sprocket guards have not got them done yet

#26 ·
Thanks for the reply. Please keep us posted. I will take one the day they are available. I'm sure some of the guys from polarisproriders will be interested too. I will let them know.
Thanks again

#28 ·
Yes it will it makes great power on the big bores

#29 ·
So bill how many hp will this exhaust system add to a stock 525xc? I am interested in ordering one in the future once I get mootor built

#30 ·
on a stock 525 It Is 4.9 WHP

#31 ·
Wow that is some good numbers! I am doind a 540 12.5:1, ported head, bored carb, 806 cam so I figure this exhaust over stock will give me atleast if not more then the 4.9 hp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.