Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sport Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to have t-shirts made and I am looking for some feedback to help make a decision as to what color to get and how many I should order. Not sure how I am going to make them available tto the members just yet. My wife about shit when I bought stickers to give away, so I would be asking for a divorce if I gave away t-shirts...

Below are the details on type of t-shirt I am considering:

Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt
  • 6.1-ounce
  • 100% cotton
  • Seamless double-needle top-stitched collar
  • Taped neck and shoulders
  • Double-needle sleeve and hem
Thanks in advance for all your input and support!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
for some reason i like black long sleeve tees. i could see the KTMATVHQ.COM down both sleeves in big orange letters and maybe a pic of the quads with some hoochie sitting on them on the front and back. i mean while were brainstorming...

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
I say Ktm Orange shirt with black Ktmatvhq.com outlined in white. :D Even though I dont have a ktm yet Id sport it. B) And a somewhat funny saying on the back or inside joke,lol is that askin for too much? haha

·
Registered
309 Posts
whatever shirt you have done im in. ill bet i have over 100 t shirts
i would like a long sleeve for the cool Oregon days
dark heather with orange letters outlined in white

·
Registered
64 Posts
def like the idea of "ktmatvhq.com" coming down the sleeve. And then maybe the website logo on the back with all the sponsors and vendors listed. the front could just have a small ktm logo or something.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Any update on shirts? They still in the works?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey Bronson, go check out my post in the topic about the KTM questionaire thingy! I have an idea with the shirts!

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I like the idea of long sleaves also..I would go black or char. with orange writing..sponsors would be cool.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
can we have GAME ON on the shirts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Short sleeve, Long sleeve either way I'm in. Let's just not make the shirt color orange, I definately like that sport grey or the charcoal. B)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Short sleeve, Long sleeve either way I'm in. Let's just not make the shirt color orange, I definately like that sport grey or the charcoal. B)

I agree. I do construction and am completely burnt out on wearing orange.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would have liked a black shirt but the charcol is good too! I agree with it tho, orange with white outline and i think the logo and sponsors on the back would be great!!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
now that my big dune trip is out of the way i am going to get t-shirts taken care of. I should have some things finalized this week...

I will post the info as soon as i have it.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
now that my big dune trip is out of the way i am going to get t-shirts taken care of. I should have some things finalized this week...

I will post the info as soon as i have it.
What's the update on t-shirts there mate ? ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Have them yet?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Im in for 2! would it help you if we paid in advance?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm bringing the dead topic back ;) - Bronson what's the update on t-shirts ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts