Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please be honest. Also feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Our goal is for this site to be the best ktm atv site available, period.

Just like at the races, 2nd is the first loser! Ktmatvhq.com strives to be a top the podium when it comes to the ktm atv!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
The site is fantastic, full of very usefull information.
It is great to have a brand specific forum.
At the end of the day though it is the people that use & add to the data base that make the site.
So far every comment I have seen in any post has been positive.
Maybe loosers don't ride KTMs!

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
LOST: yup same here: this site works, no bitchin, good people, free exchange of info, no egos, bloody superb !! LOL maybe all the D**K H**Ds can't afford KTM'S

what ever, lets just keep it coming & more of the same !!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I agree, tons of useful info, good people, no big egos. A+++++

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Good knowledge info, the latest news, A+ people, fast forum. Sure that perfection is hard to achieve but KTMATVHQ is very near of that

I rate it A

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
This site is great, very helpful. I wish we had more people on the site, the more the better. I wouldnt mind having a few more vendors with member discounts and deals, however. I cant really think of anything else besides that though. ;)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Awesome site, got many useful info. I saved $$$$$ because of the advice and experience from others .... so far forum is top-notch.

Could we change our site to orange (more KTM recognised) ? I would also add a section of riding gear, I really like the product review section (thanks Kiwi-Craig), we could definitely improve it, I reckon its very significant !! Possibly, create a section for European racing - we got few members from outside of US. Dyno section should be as a one thread for sx and xc.

But other than that, KTM ATV best forum everrrr...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Awesome site, got many useful info. I saved $$$$$ because of the advice and experience from others .... so far forum is top-notch.

Could we change our site to orange (more KTM recognised) ? I would also add a section of riding gear, I really like the product review section (thanks Kiwi-Craig), we could definitely improve it, I reckon its very significant !! Possibly, create a section for European racing - we got few members from outside of US. Dyno section should be as a one thread for sx and xc.

But other than that, KTM ATV best forum everrrr...
That maybe hard on the eyes though.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I must say that this site has gotten SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much hotter since I signed on last year. Every day there is something new. Every day we have a bunch of new-b's. I rememeber when it was Kiwi fending for himself trying to figure out which way was up! Having Driver on here has been a HUGE bonus!(simmer down Anthony, your still my b!tch) jk. This site is the only site I use anymore. I think if we had more random things on here this site would rock even more!

By the way Bronson, isnt this the ONLY KTM atv forum? lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That maybe hard on the eyes though.
You are very right my friend ... hmm... just thought of making it look more like KTM forum. How about something similar to ktmtalk.com ? Its more of a dark orange, I fell comfortable while browsing through.

·
Registered
951 Posts
You are very right my friend ... hmm... just thought of making it look more like KTM forum. How about something similar to ktmtalk.com ? Its more of a dark orange, I fell comfortable while browsing through.

Yeah till you leave a thread on there and somebody who rides on two wheels comes in to talk shit. I check out ktm talk once in a while but for the most part I just go in the quad section and catch the newbies and directem over here. By far out of all the forums I have used whether it is ktm yamaha whatever, this is the best setup around with the best people. If any trash is talked here it is in good humor and both sides know it. Thank you to everybody that contributes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great site and layout! This site has helped me greatly with info even if I don't ride a KTM.

I do wish that some of the vendors where a little more active.

Chris

·
Registered
26 Posts
I gotta agree with everyone...hell its because of this site that I have a 525, and I I haven't had to look anywhere else to find out answers to my questions! Great site, Great people, all I have to say! :D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Ive learned alot and hope I have and will continue to offer this site as much useful info as possible. Thanks Bronson for starting this site. Its the only useful tool online for ktm atv information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i don't even own a ktm and i spend more time on this forum than any of the others. best atv forum on the 'net.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
This is such a good site, I think we need to encourage the guys racing and duning to add more race / dune day pics, fun looking at what you guys get up to, I know it's near impossible to get pictures etc when your racing all day, my wife rides as well and isn't into taking pics...

·
Registered
112 Posts
i am confused how could some one give this site a B????? and what idiot gave it a C? they must not know there arse from a hole in the ground!! i love this site and visit is every day. even when i go out of town i still find time to get on and see what is happening. thanks for a great site everyone

·
Registered
650 Posts
alot of people helped me while i tryied to jet my ktm . . this is my first ATV so i dont have a lot of experience on carb and stuff . a lot of very useful information , pipe shootout etc , our dyno team which is really helpful for modding.

an awesome site for Ktm atv ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts