KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again to all those who entered the birthday giveaway! I also want to thank everyone for there continued support and contributions to the site; this place is nothing without the members and sponsors that make it up...

Congratulations to those who won prizes!!! :2thumbsup:

Prize #1 Rocket Ron Racing Basic Re-valve ($400 Value) - didntseeitcomin
Prize #2 MOTO HEADZ RACING PORTING ($300 Value) - Stryker1513
Prize #3 $200 KBR Gift Certificate ($200 Value) - nick0
Prize #4 KBR SX Dyno Tune ($175 Value) - NO ENTRIES = NO WINNER
Prize #5 FourWerx Carbon Fiber Rear Heat Shield ($68 Value) - screenlookr
Prize #6 KBR Billet Flag Mount ($25 Value) - otis
Prize #7 KBR Billet Flag Mount ($25 Value) - chadhix
Prize #8 Rocket Ron Racing 2XL Black Sweat Shirt & Stickers - jestr73
Prize #9 KTMATVHQ.com T-shirt & Stickers - Fast64Ranchero
Prize #10 KTMATVHQ.com T-shirt & Stickers - Eyvi

All winners need to contact me directly for more information about collecting your prize!

Thanks again!

Bronson90

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Bronson you better be sending me a damn t shirt in Walts box to. LOL Just playin, congrats to everyone Im jealous!! :D

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Bronson you better be sending me a damn t shirt in Walts box to. LOL Just playin, congrats to everyone Im jealous!! :D
Heck Anthony he didn't even give me a T-Shirt and I hooked him up with some 8 paddles 21" Hauler Drag Tires and a MPI ECU...
All's he gave me was about 5 KTMATVHQ.com stickers and then spanked my 570 with his 600 and now he is putting a Turbo on his RZR...man I am really holding the stinky end of the stick...and then he PM's me and says he needs the stock ECU back to run with his Turbo...boy is that going to cost him... ;) :D :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck Anthony he didn't even give me a T-Shirt and I hooked him up with some 8 paddles 21" Hauler Drag Tires and a MPI ECU...
All's he gave me was about 5 KTMATVHQ.com stickers and then spanked my 570 with his 600 and now he is putting a Turbo on his RZR...man I am really holding the stinky end of the stick...and then he PM's me and says he needs the stock ECU back to run with his Turbo...boy is that going to cost him... ;) :D :lol: :lol:
hey there guys be nice... I was just borrowing the ecu!! ;) as for the haulers you were going to leave them out there for someone else to have. i couldnt have let them sit out there and be lonely!

i had to have something to help my slow ass rzr. without the ecu you guys would have been waiting on me and i didnt want that! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts