KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Guys

I added support to Ranch and co on the noisy pipe post and had my response pruned by those clowns...... I think we should pull the plug on those folks.........

Driver and Rancho: You guys are doing a hell job with the dyno testing and sharing the data. But if those KTM talk tug muscles, who clearly have a small man inferiority complex, want to bag atvers all the time then hell why share with those twits..........

for your info this is what I posted, and now have had my posting and PM privileges "suspended" indefinitely.... by admin... aka JEB......

JEB; go send your hate mail to the pipe manufacturers, remember, these have been bought over the counter as a commercially available product to anyone who has the $. Same with the 2 wheelers man........

Our guys are just testing whats commercially available........

hell they said they where as loud as all hell ......... so WTF......

Rancho / driver and crew thumbs up guys on letting us in on your hard earned R&D guys

I just wish I was in the US to send ya stuff to try......

freedom of speech......... not on KTM TALK...........

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Ill never post any usefull info on that site. In fact I wont even ever go to that site again. I think Walt should have told those guys to eat a Dack. That website has some useful old info, but otherwise its useless. We will post all our findings here and here only from now on. Right Walt?????????

Thanks for the support peeps.

·
Registered
66 Posts
KTM talk, is that somthing you put on your toast????

HEHE

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Yeah I like some of the guys on there and they are OK until they get around the other ones then the name Quad Tard dominates...so I named them "Bike Turds" and kept calling them that...they were pissed for a week and kept after me...I just kept it up until they finally realized they are not gods and this ole country boy ain't scared of none of them I have run over better bike riders on a Suzuki LT-80...LOL.....seems they respect me now as we discuss a lot of politics, but yes they use the word Quad Tard too frequently to be a Quad Friendly site...and Jeb is from backwood Arkansas so don't let him offend you he is a very small fish...

Walt and Anthony are much better men than Jeb will ever be as far as I am concerned...Jeb has been kinda pistol whipped into the save the trails, etc...but underneath KTMTalk would love to see all Quads banned completely that is the big factor here...they do not support Quad riding at all...

It is funny how all the Quad riders I know will jump in and help the Bike riders out at the drop of a hat and then they label us Quad Tards for what a few of the Quad Riders are doing...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
The sad part is that Jeb started all the bullshit. When I saw Fast64Ranchero's attempt to start a new post which was once again high jacked by Jeb I had enough and made it clear that it had to stop...

One of the main reason this site exists is because of the way they treat quad riders over there.

I am done over there, I will pm admin/jeb asking him if it was worth it and to cancel/delete my account.

They used to have some pretty good info, but as everyone in this community has grown so has the knowledge and information here.

Thanks again for everyone's continued contributions as this wouldn't be what it is without each and everyone of you guys...

·
Registered
430 Posts
The sad part is that Jeb started all the bullshit. When I saw Fast64Ranchero's attempt to start a new post which was once again high jacked by Jeb I had enough and made it clear that it had to stop...

One of the main reason this site exists is because of the way they treat quad riders over there.

I am done over there, I will pm admin/jeb asking him if it was worth it and to cancel/delete my account.

They used to have some pretty good info, but as everyone in this community has grown so has the knowledge and information here.

Thanks again for everyone's continued contributions as this wouldn't be what it is without each and everyone of you guys...
Bump^^ for Bronson and KTMATVHQ. This is straight up the best forum sight i have ever been on. Good job guys.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I use to bounce back and forth from here to there, but I haven't been on that site for two months I bet. Found that I like the info and folks on here a hell of a lot better. I think this community gives the atv rider just what they want, and that is why I keep coming back to it.

I have said it before and will continue to say, THANK YOU for a great site!!!

Nick Dixon

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use to bounce back and forth from here to there, but I haven't been on that site for two months I bet. Found that I like the info and folks on here a hell of a lot better. I think this community gives the atv rider just what they want, and that is why I keep coming back to it.

I have said it before and will continue to say, THANK YOU for a great site!!!

Nick Dixon
:iagree: :iagree: I don't know how you guys put up with the crap as long as you did.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have nothing to offer that site anymore, it's to bad too, some of those guys are good guys,
one person on that site reminds me of my X-wife, (never will shut up)
there loss...... everyone know it takes a quad guys to extract all the power from a motor!!!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Well I just said my farewell in what i am sure is the last post that i will ever be able to make over there... like i said earlier they dont have anything over there that we need or dont have over here. in the last year the quad specific information over here dwarfs the small amount of info a quad owner can find there.

i am not knocking ktmtalk at all as they have done a great job with it over the last 7+ years; they are over 90,000 members strong. bottom line the quad vs. bike thing is way old and i dont have the patience to tolerate it anymore.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
like i said earlier they dont have anything over there that we need or dont have over here. in the last year the quad specific information over here dwarfs the small amount of info a quad owner can find there.
That said! They rarely have any new info over there...
KTMATVHQ is a much better place, with lots of info already and most of all, nice people over here ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I didnt even know it existed. They sound like a bunch of pud-wackers anyways B)

KTMatvhq ftw ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Don't even bring up service manuals over there either, Look toward the end of the first post in the RFS forum

·
Registered
951 Posts
I appreciate all the Rand D that you guys did and posted. I have been monitoring the two threads that were run. I would love to beat the shit out of inbred boy jeb. This sight is all you need when it comes to the ktm atvs. Thanks again

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just want to say. The feud between bikes and quads will always be around. I come from the bike side. Raced them all my life. And now that I ride quads, my buds call me a quadtard. But, when I offer my quad for them to try out. They come back with a new found respect for quads. Yes, anyone can ride a quad I tell them. But, not just anyone can ride a quad the way it was met too. We here in Far Nor Cal. have some gnarly off road trails. And when my bike buds can't keep up. They just like to make excuses like, I have training wheels. (4 wheels) Now, I think David Knight is an awesome off road racer. But, you saw what happened when he tried to race quads in GNCC. My point is, Let them keep ktmtalk. We have this site. But no one says we can't use each others websites for stuff like cross referencing information. All I can say is, bike guys have no idea how much fun quads are. And with closed minds like theirs. They never will. Just my 2 cents.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I raced 2 wheelers for 10 years , my brother was a franchise dealer - Yamaha and Suzuki, for 15 years..........

Seen the dumb arse 2 wheeler attitude all to often........

I'd rightly guess that the average KTM atv owner is, after 12 short months on this site, way more savvy on engine setup , tuning and general R&D than the vast majority of the 2 wheeler contingent (with the exception of the true hard core long time KTM builders - Travis / CaFlash / Thorne and bill et al who build some heavy hitting stuff).

For me i haven't gotten anything fresh / new / or of value from that site in months...... everyone over there seems to think a stockish 505 is god on two wheels......... not.......

The quad boys are already well ahead and smokin off over the horizon when it comes to engine products & related R&D...... long may it continue.

For me personally learning new stuff is a great part of the fun, and fun is truly a happening thing here !

( i went through and corrected by trash spelling just in case.....) ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have nothing to offer that site anymore, it's to bad too, some of those guys are good guys,
one person on that site reminds me of my X-wife, (never will shut up)
there loss...... everyone know it takes a quad guys to extract all the power from a motor!!!
that is so true......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts